Cherry Street Studios is pleased to offer the following contest to our local participants. In conjunction with Eclipse Design SEO, we have put together a fabulous package that you have the chance to win for free!
Move forward to the next tabs to find out how to enter to win. You can still Email us now to discuss what is possible for your next project, we'll get back to you right away and if you win the giveaway you'll have a head start on your project: email@example.com
Choose from three free prize scenarios to meet your project needs:
***Complex Sites require min. 30 days development and must be added to the queue. Long studio time slots use flex scheduling.
- Contest Runs until May 31st, 2012. Project must start no later than January 31, 2013. Winners will be contacted by preferred method and announced on the CSS EDSEO Sites no later than June 5th, 2012. If winner does not claim prize at time of contact attempts, we reserve the right to pick another prize winner.
- CSS and EDSEO reserve the right to run a followup piece online discussing the project, case study.
- The prize constitutes a Special Projects Designation. If you can imagine it, we can tailor a solution to meet all your project needs within the parameters of the prize choices.
- "Cover It Live" takes place on site at your event. We travel up to 60 miles to meet prize parameters. If extensive travel and lodging is required, prize winner pays for all travel arrangements, lodging, and expenses for the on site team.
- "EDSEO Custom" requires collaboration from prize winner so winner required to meet with design team to keep project on track at studio or local location. Complex sites require minimum 30 days coding time & depend on queue placement. Final project will function well if prize winner follows training guidelines for site upkeep.
- The "EDSEO/CSS In Studio" takes place in our studio in most cases. Sessions will be scheduled to suit project needs. Final Wordpress site will function well if prize winner follows training guidelines for site upkeep.